The primary goal of PSG is to provide the government and its Defense contractors with the consulting expertise to achieve “Mission Success” and to perform a cost effective acquisition of all Aerospace assets that support the program. The PSG team is comprised of individuals experienced with the entire program life cycle process on several “high profile” classified systems. PSG employees will leverage their experience to provide critical support for ground system architectural reviews, ground system design reviews, interface design reviews, hardware and software integration and test activities, anomaly resolutions, and all program management tasks.
Our Certified IBM Business Partnership provides the ability to offer our customers world class enterprise tools and techniques from IBM, the global leader in complex system and software solutions. Click here to find out more.
PSG also extends it’s capabilities into more specialized technical support by utilizing subcontractors and consultants that have extensive experience in the following areas:
- Program Management
- Systems Engineering
- Software Engineering
- Concept of Operations development
- Requirements Definition development
- Independent Trade Studies
- Computer and network modeling and simulation
- Hardware and software performance benchmarking
- Reliability, Availability, and Survivability (RAS) analysis
- Development, Acceptance and Qualification Testing
- Hardware and Software Integration support
- Procedure and Data Reviews
- Anomaly Resolution at customer production sites